I'm an industrial designer working at the intersection of physical products and digital interactions. I'm interested in the design of elegant and practical solutions.
- Master in Product Development at Antwerp University, Class of 2010
- Exchange program with School of Design at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh - Fall 2007
- Professional woodworking course at KISP since 2014
- Internship at Achilles Design in 2010
- Master thesis in cooperation with Cochlear
- Designer at Studio Dott. from 2010-2014
- Graphic and multimedia designer at Bailleul Ontwerpbureau in 2015.
- Freelance designer since September 2015
- Philips Creative Challenge 2009
- Dyson Award Belgium 2011
- Winning team at Apps4Ghent Hackathon in 2014 and 2015